Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New idea...

...so staying at home with my youngest leaves me with a little time to spare on creative work and since I now have closed down the business there's little or no creative work left to be done. Weeeell besides the creative work that goes into creating and maintaining the house...such as decorating, renovating, upholstering, flower arranging, photographing, photoshoping and so on and so on ;-) And the thing is, when in comes to doing photoshop work and painting for everything concerning the family, such as digital collages, photo editing, posters for the kids room, painting and making collages...I simply have too much stuff and I don't know what to do with it. You can only have so much of your own stuff on your walls before it gets a liiiitle bit embarrasing ;-) I'm already there believe me....

So the idea is to do graphic work for others...you know "custom made on demand". Like the posters below. For a small sum of money (SEK 250) I'll send you the digital file, this way you can have it printed however you like and in any format. You can of course also order the print through me, but then the price will be higher due to cost for the actual print and the work + time I put in.

I probably won't sell a single poster, but I like the idea and it keeps me on my toes creatively. Love to hear what you think.

Love,

C.
Inspirational prints like this...

Funny ones like this...

All I can say is....very true....very true...

For a kids room...



Perfect gift for the christening of a girl or boy; The Chinese Zodiac Sign. You may choose any color combo.

Once again some inspirational words for your wall....




Another great print for a kids room & very suitable as a Christening gift. You may choose whatever information you want to include as well as color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment