Monday, April 2, 2012

Today's sale is now over

...and it was a pleasant affair....but...let's put it this way...it didn't cause a traffic jam on the street ;-) I'm super happy about those who came and bought some great stuff at great prices (THANK YOU!) but I hoped for a bigger or better turnout...ahhh well what's one to do. The business is closed and if you ever want to buy something I'll probably have it laying on a shelf somewhere in the house...catching some dust but still real pretty  :-) 

Now it's time to look to the future...I know it will bring new exciting challanges for me. A a part of me really longs for a move abroad (again )somewhere warm(!) and a part of me is so in love with our house (and I'd hate leaving friends and family) that I don't know what I want or wish for. Iguess I'm at a new crossroad in my life...I'm thinking a lot. Feels sad to close down the business but at the same time I feel a huge sense of relieve, it is SO HARD to run your own business! You need to be on top of things ALL the time. And your worried about finances 24/7! I don't regret starting the business one second, I've learned so much and meet so many exciting and wonderful people and I've gotten to know myself a little better. I LOVE being creative and I know that I need creativity in my life if I am to be a happy and whole Charlotte. It would of course be ideal if I could get a paycheck at the end of the month for doing what I love :-) We'll see what the future brings....

Thank you all for these years...they went by in a blink!

Hugs & kisses

C.


No comments:

Post a Comment