Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Having a party?

Are you having a party for your kid and don't want one of those zillions of party invitations with cinderella or Winnie the pooh printed on them, have faith I have the solution! I am now offering my services (AGAIN! :-) and will have a few different ones (I just have three designs so far....give me some time and there will be more to choose from and also the ones you see can be done in many different colors) for you to choose from. For SEK100 you can have your own personalized party or Christening invitation that you can print at home on a little nicer/heavier cardstock. The ones I have made so far goes well with envelopes that you can find at Panduro http://www.pandurohobby.se/Katalog/30-Papper-Stamplar/3030-Papper/303006-Kuvert/1/150105-Kuvert-C6-Vit (these comes in all different colors, why pick white??) or this square envelope http://www.pandurohobby.se/Katalog/30-Papper-Stamplar/3030-Papper/303006-Kuvert/1/150128-Kuvert-159x159mm-Vit




No comments:

Post a Comment