Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The simple joys of motherhood...

Go get yourself the prettiest fake flower at the shop!

Now it seems time is just passing and the blog is not getting the TLC that I would like to give it and more importantly neither are my readers (the few but very cherished ones). The thing is I'm trying to work out this pussle called life and sometimes the pieces just don't fit together and well....things don't turn out exactly the way I want them to. Sounds familiar?(please say yes!)

The thing is, working full time, being a mother, picking up the sh%t spread all over the house by my darling daughter and hubbie, making up the bed, doing the dishes, the laundry, making dinner, washing that unpleasent odour from my body (where did that come from yiaks!), making all the phone calls that I've been putting off for far too long, running my business...bla bla bla....the 24 hrs of the day simply isn't enough.

It seems all creativity ends as soon as I walk through the door, with a tired and cranky 2-year old under my arm, who gets and absolute fit when she's not allowed to watch teletubbies (and no she's not allowed because then she falls asleep and mummy doesn't get her alone time in the evening), while I'm trying to get food on the table before all things take a turn for the worst (mummy starts sobbing, daughter starts screaming, food is burnt, pasta is overcooked...well you get the picture). So please forgive me for neglecting you all, I promise to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment