Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I know...

...you're thinking what happend! It's like a got publishing diarrea...three blog posts within a few hours! It's crazy ;-)
I just remembered that I have been meaning to share my latest "work of art" (well you'll be the judge of that). I'm really happy with how it came out, though I haven't decided if I'm done with it yet. I just might do some tweeking. I have this love for the color aqua or turquoise (well and pink...I've always been crazy about pink! Makes me all happy and warm inside...) and the dreamy texture when everything in the painting is a bit blurry. This painting is called "Dare to be remarkable" which is such a great quote...


Now the original idea was to include all these paper flowers
in the tree (that I've made out of pretty paper) but now
I'm not so sure...will have to think about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment