Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Halleluja the webshop is open


Finally....the moment has come! My webshop has opened it's doors to the public! So I can at last say; Welcome all shoppers, browsers, slaves to interior design, mothers, daughters, sisters, husbands (I doubt you'll visit much ;-)....well basically anyone who is on the outlook for something unique!

I have a rather limited selection of everything, 10 pieces at the most of one product. So the rule is, you have to be quick if you've fallen in love with one of my many gems. Please, please, please leave me a comment if you have anything you'd like to say, share, diss or if you are lonely and just need a friend ;-) I welcome you all! I wish you all happy shopping!


Visit http://www.pillove.se/ or click on the link on the right....shop and make me proud ; )

Lots of Love,


C.

No comments:

Post a Comment