Thursday, October 22, 2009

My first batch of pillows has arrived!














Ok guys, I'm so excited! My first batch of pillows have arrived and they look GREAT! Here's a first view of the line of pillows I've made for children. The fabrics are all from great American designers and are all made in 100% cotton for easy wash and tumble dry. Keep in mind, all pillows come without inserts! All pillows are standard mesurments so you can find inserts at shops like IKEA, Ellos, H&M or Stoff och Stil.
Pillow no 1 (pic 1 & 2): Geisha print on white background and bright pink back wih hidden zipper closure. Measures 50 x 50 cm. I have 3 pillows of this design. Price 450 SEK

Pillow no 2
(pic 3 & 4): Retro fabric in bright blue with prints of airplanes and air balloons. The back is in matching blue fabric wih hidden zipper closure. Measures 50 x 50 cm. I have 4 pillows available in this design. Price 450 SEK

Pillow no 3
(pic 5 & 6): Baby blue fabric with print of super cute owls. The back is in matching blue fabric wih hidden zipper closure. Measures 50 x 50 cm. I have 4 pillows available in this design. Price 450 SEK

Pillow no 4 (pic 7 & 8): Fabric with print of little fishes in bright colors on a white background. The back is in a turqouise colored fabric wih hidden zipper closure. Measures 70 x 70 cm. Perfect as a floor pillow. My daughter has three floor pillows that she think is a hoot to throw herself onto, rest on, roll around and play with - well at least that is what she is communicating to us with her behavior...she's not too verbal, she's only 19 months ; ) I only have 1 pillow of this design so you have to be fast! Price 750 SEK

To order send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment