Saturday, October 24, 2009

VÄLKOMNA! WELCOME! BIENVENUE! BIENVENIDOS! WILLKOMMEN!


Dear friends, family, customers!
So I have finally gone "public with my blog and hope to see many visitors and buyers (of course!) on the site. Just a quick advice, keep in mind that I am using a blog as a forum to sell my stuff, meaning that all my items are listed all through the blog. You have to scroll down on the page to find all items that are for sale. I know it's a bit of a hassel but it's a trial period for me and my goodies, if all goes well, I'll have a webshop within short. Please let me know what you think or if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them all! I included a teaser of my products here at the top. You will find the detailed description and price for each product further down on the page. PLeaSe taKE yoUR timE BrowSIng, there is lot's of goodies to discover and more to come!


Lots of Love

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment