Thursday, February 18, 2010

In need of inspiration

So I was roaming the internet this morning desperate for some inspiration. If you've read the recent post I've been feeling kinda shitty ;-) Trying to keep my inspiration and creativity flowing I needed an injection and where better to search for that then the world wide web. Thank god for internet and google ;-) So here's todays catch...

I am absolutely in LOVE with that chair...

Do you see a pattern? Bamboo...I just love it! I should be living somewhere else...

Not the usual way the "Egg chair" is pictured but I must say I prefer this...so personal...one of a kind...

Love the shade...and the unexpected dark wallpaper behind the light, pastel colors in the textiles..

The coolest kitchen....so boho chic...so cosy and inviting...nothing sterile here....

Same goes for this living room...(from the same featured article)...personal, homey, inviting...I can see myself all snuggly in the sofa in front of the fire with a cup of tea...mmmm...

Who say's you need a bookcase ;-) Kind a tricky when you need a book on say "shelf" no 3 though...also not so good with children goin' crazy around the house ;-)

Some inspiration for the little ones....this shelf is too cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment