Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Last shade...I promise!

I had one last shade I hade to remake in my daughters room and here is the result. Pretty cute, don't you think? I wish I had a whole army of shades I could pimp. Visited some flea markets yesterday, didn't find a thing...and let me tell you I was DESPERATE, which shows just how bad Swedsh flea marets are. Well around here where I live anyway. Theres just a lot of crap that nobody wants in their own home so they leave it to the flea market. Like a dumpster of bad taste. I'm so disappointed! Maks me wanna move abroad all the more. An while I'm in this miserable state I might as well complain about the weather ;-) Where's spring? Where are my snowdrops and crocus? I'm getting tired of this looong and cold winter.
I'll listen to "The book of love" by Peter Gabriel and "A womans work" by Maxwell and all is well...

No comments:

Post a Comment